InstaVolt has agreed a deal to install its rapid charge points at a number of Cornwall Garage Group sites.
The petrol station firm owns 18 forecourts in England, and InstaVolt will install its rapid DC chargers at nine of them initially.
Access is via a contactless credit or debit card, with no need for any membership to a charging network or similar. Usage is then charged at 35p per kWh, with no connection fee.
Units are yet to be installed, but the locations have been confirmed as:
• Southville Services, Southville, Bristol
• New County Services, Clophill, Bedfordshire
• Putnoe Services, Bedford
• Exton Services, Exeter
• Honicknowle Services, Plymouth
• Bassett Services, Epping, Essex
• Shoreham Services, Shoreham by Sea, West Sussex
• Bedworth Services, Bedworth, Coventry
• Glendale Services, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Once online, you will be able to find the new charge points on Zap-Map – both desktop and app – by using the network filters.