Barrett-Jackson’s big Scottsdale auction is this weekend, and there are a lot of stunning cars to be had. We’ve written about a few of them, like the very first 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt, VIN 001, a 1966 Shelby GT350 Ford Mustang prototype with a vinyl roof, and a press-fleet vintage 1987 Buick Regal Grand National GNX that you may well have viewed in your favorite auto magazine back in the day.
The auction is already under way, and the action continues through Sunday. You can watch it on Velocity, Discovery Velocity Canada or Discovery Turbo UK, or stream it live at Barrett-Jackson.com. Here are a few subjectively chosen highlights.
- 1962 Plymouth Sport Fury convertible, Lot 912. One of just 1,516 built, repainted but with no rust.
- 1975 Toyota FJ40, Lot 915. Recently restored with an original body and repainted once.
- 1957 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Post, Lot 931. A gorgeous car in correct two-tone Matador Red and India Ivory.
- 1965 Plymouth Satellite convertible, Lot 934. The first year for the Satellite, this one comes painted in Deep Burgundy.
- 1957 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery, Lot 937. It underwent a body-off restoration in California and has been driven minimally since its completion.
- 1971 Chevy C-10 Cheyenne shortbed pickup, Lot 939. Beautifully restored in the original Okra and white paint.
- 1940 Graham Hollywood S/C sedan, Lot 941. One of fewer than 1,400 produced and fully restored.
- 1933 Ford 3 Window custom coupe, Lot 954.